Hiii my dearest friends!
It's been such a good week and I'm learning tons and tons and meeting new people and trying new things. Plus the weather is finally cooling down and we've even cracked out the sweaters which we're pumped about.
Here's just some random events!
- I had exchanges this week with Hermana Hatch who actually served in this area for 6 MONTHS. So she was feeling nostalgic and maybe slight ptsd but also stoked when she came back for the day.
We were mid lesson when she ran to grab her bag and I just heard the biggest crash. Long story short, she destroyed her ankle and it was huuuuuuuge.
She was cracking me up though and seriously was thuper brave #proud.
I just felt bad for giving her the worst exchange experience ever. Girona leaves no one unscathed
- we have seen so many miracles this week in finding! We passed off everyone to the other area and even though it felt like starting over again, people have seriously been plopped into our path. I see so much evidence of God's hand in the work every single day.
- On Sunday we went to Barcelona for stake conference and wowzas. I felt the spirit so powerfully as I watched the building bursting at the seams with so many people that I love. And everyone treats each other like family it just touches my little heart.
- We didn't get to finish conference last week because of time changes and work hours, so we finished it this week in the church during personal study. So inspired and powerful.
Just more evidence to me that Christ lives and guides His church on the Earth today. I loved it all, especially the focus on our covenants and their importance.
"I learned then, as I know now, that our Savior, Jesus Christ, directs our feet to meetinghouses each week to partake of His sacrament, to the house of the Lord to make covenants with Him, to the scriptures and teachings of prophets to learn of His words. He directs our mouths to testify of Him, our hands to lift and serve as He would lift and serve, our eyes to see the world and each other as He does—“as they really are, and … as they really will be.” And as we allow Him to direct us in all things, we receive testimony that “all things denote there is a God,” because where we look for Him we will find Him—each and every day." Sister Browning
Chills. I'm grateful for leaders that have prepared and lived in such a way that they can guide us with their testimonies!
I love you all and wish I could give you a big hug!!
<3/ tugs
Also sorry that I haven't been responding - we don't have data! :(((
Comments
Post a Comment