wight christmas 1/2/23
HEYYYYYY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS π⭐️❤πππ€©π«
it's been a few weeks since I got an update out... I got transferred from MatarΓ³ to Terrassa and we're white washing! my companion is Hermana wight and I stinkin love her.
Leaving MatarΓ³ was SO SAD. I love that ward.
Our last week there President called us every time morocco played in the world cup (especially when they beat spain) and told us we had to chill in the piso because people were going crazy in the streets and matarΓ³ is a bit sketch.
they ended up taking us out and putting elders there which is real sad but maybe it's for the best.
I am loving Terrassa and we have been SO busy! busy missionaries are happy missionaries ππ WE HAVE A CHURCH BUILDING ALSO. my whole mission we've been in little bajos sooooo I'M STOKED. we've been giving church tours up a storm and it's a dream. The ward is sups inactive but so sweet.
I thought we'd be out in the streets finding all day this transfer, but we've seen so many miracles. just so many people placed in our path. It's been crazy - we'll be sitting in a lesson and they'll bring out a few friends or say they want to bring their families to church etc. which I share because normally you have to be real creative for those references. it's been mind blowing.
Christmas was really special. We volunteer every week at an elementary school and we got to go to their Christmas concert π€© the Bishop let them have it in the church building and the Spirit was so so strong. Little children really are alive in Christ.
It was funny to sit in that room and feel the Spirit they brought and realize in (almost) every aspect, they've kind of got it figured out. I mean there's a reason we say "be like unto a child" - all of these kids come from different backgrounds, countries, cultures, etc and it really has no affect on their relationship with each other. they're just so sincere and lovey and joyful. It's amazing.
Unfortunately as we get older and learn more and see more of the world, we lose that childlike humility. We start to think we should understand every aspect of God and His plan. but it just doesn't work like that, which is why I loooove this scripture:
"Behold, great and marvelous are the works of the Lord. How unsearchable are the depths of the mysteries of him; and it is impossible that man should find out all his ways. And no man knoweth of his ways save it be revealed unto him; wherefore, brethren, despise not the revelations of God...
Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand." Jacob 4:8,11
I LOVE YOU ALL.
<3/ Hermana Harris









Comments
Post a Comment