an apple a day π΅π« 12/6/22
Another week another email HA #consistency.
Here's some things!
I was just peacefully enjoying testimony meeting when this dog just comes running under my chair. Our friend Pepi came to church! We just forgot to tell her that the dogs prolly shouldn't. Anyway, the dog was just racing around the chapel and she made no attempt to get it so I had to get out of my chair and walk to the very front and capture the dog. ππ
This week a woman told me my skin is bad and that I have to eat 2 apples every hour. I'm game, but I just don't have the funds for 24ish apples a day. I told her I'll just stick to chocolate and stress.
Another guy told me I look like a jirafa which is a giraffe! Cool!
This transfer is a transfer of planting seeds. Hopefully they grow one day!
I read something this week that says "sharing the gospel makes you realize how grateful you really are for it" or something along those lines. And it is SO TRUE. It really is the source of joy. We've been working with a less active member who decided to come to church on Sunday, and after he told us he'd forgotten how special the Spirit is at church. There's a sharp contrast to the message of the world and the message of the gospel.
I love you all and I'm so grateful for you!
Happy December and LIGHT THE WORLD WOOHOO ❤️⭐️π
<3/ Hermana Harris
- got beat in an arm wrestle by the tiniest little man ever.
- CHRISTMAS ❤️❤️❤️
- I think I'm growing on the mission because Hermana Wheeler is like 5'6
- lunch with roser and maricarmen π₯°






Comments
Post a Comment