New companion 10/3/22
Lots to share in so little time! Please excuse the lack of grammar ππ
I finished my training last week what a ride that was... it's barely over and it already feels like a strange fever dream. But good stuff.
I'm feeling so grateful for Hermana Quintana and everything I got to learn from her! I'm not ready for the big wide world without her!
Ny new companion is Hermana Meyers and she's from Hawaii ππ
she's already one of my best friends in the world! So Christlike and funny and smart and hardworking and just a really good person.
We also live with two other hermanas now and it is just the best thing ever. One is Hermana Heckmann from Germany and she is quite possibly the funniest person ever. And there's Hermana Ballif and she's from Idaho and she has tractor sheets because she misses her farm. Precious. I love them tons and tons! I'm already dreading the day we have to separate!!
The sad news is they split our area last week and every person we'd been teaching except for one lives in the other area. The other hermanas are absolutely swamped in lessons and we're fighting desperately to meet with our one guy. So it's back to the streetz! If anyone has any good street contacting ideas pls pls pls let me know π
We had zone conference this week and of course general conference too so I'm feeling spiritually nourished. Plus Hermana heckmann is a wizard in the kitchen so physically nourished too.
We also had the baptism of our friend Gerardo and it was so special! After looking at the all of the members that came to support him, he said "so this is my family now". And it just made me so happy! There is such unity that comes from coming to worship together. I remember learning that wards were given their name to represent a sick ward.
I love the scriptrue in 3 Nephi 7:17 in which Christ asks, "Have ye any that are sick among you? Bring them hither. Have ye any that are lame, or blind, or halt, or maimed, or leprous, or that are withered, or that are deaf, or that are afflicted in any manner? Bring them hither and I will heal them, for I have compassion upon you; my bowels are filled with mercy."
I love you all so much!
Thanks for your love and support!
<3/ Hermana Harris





.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment