Matarooooo 11/7/22
แมว หากคุณกำลังอ่านข้อความนี้ โทรหาฉัน
(that's a test for zelle to make sure she reads these)
Here's some info from the last couple of weeks:
- we got transfer news! I love Girona with my whole heart and it's also the only area I've ever had so it was a sad goodbye.
- we had a member meal in a CASTLE. it was a top 10 coolest moments ever for me.
- Álvaro got baptized and he was so happy! Xevi, who got baptized my first transfer here, baptized him, and they have a really special bond already. Álvaro has the coolest testimony, I'm so grateful for everything he's taught me!
- we were doing street contacting one day and we got a woman's number, and she works in a bakery. Anyway, I now know that we were definitely inspired to talk to her, becaus she starting calling us everyday to bring us a bag of bread while we were working in the church. Mana from heaven. Literally.
Now she's not actually interested in the gospel, but who knows? Maybe one day that will change.
- I now live in Mataró! It's a little city on the beach, and it's beautiful and charming. The ward was so welcoming and the cutest little old people live here.
Which is precious, but also means a lot of Catalán. A lot of them actually refuse to speak or listen to Spanish... which is a problem because I can understand catalán but I can't even begin to speak it.
Hermana Heckmann (the German chef) from my old apartment also got asigned to Mataró, so we still get to live together!
There's three other hermanas in the piso, consisting of a vegetarian, one that's dairy free, and the other gluten free. So we basically eat air.
Which might be a good thing for me, let's be real. One night I was just peacefully laying in bed, when the frame just spontaneously collapsed. so insulting, tbh.
My new companion is Hermana Wheeler, and she's a wonderful person. It's her second transfer in Spain, and she's currently writing out a calendar of places we're going to visit on Mondays.
So basically, she's awesome. She brings such a powerful spirit to our lessons. I love her and I want to learn so much from her!
We also have a Facebook position, which I'm working on having a good attitude about 😁👍
I read this scripture this week, Psalm 23:1, which says, "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."
As we put that kind of trust in the Lord, we see how much he really does provide for us.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
<333/
Hermana Harris
Pics! Sorry that they're sideways sometimes!
- Álvaro!
- Pati was actually just my mom in Girona, I'm going to miss her tons
- HERMANA MEYERS I MISS YOU
- saying goodbye to perla was sups #sad
- our little capilla
- travel day
- Hermana Wheeler! 🤩🤩
- the bed incident. They both came in to give me moral support.
- random










Comments
Post a Comment